Pages

25 July 2008

[_i'm going Home_]

a week at utp, i really miss my mum..huhuhu
i'm going home today at 7.00pm, but departure from medan gopeng at 10.30 pm, if i'm not mistaken lar...hihihi, maybe i'll arrive at kelantan around 6.30 am.
i cant wait to go home, i want 2 c adek iman, ummi told me dat he was in da hospital a few days ago. hope his much more ok today...
bcoz i want 2 go home 2day, i already finish my 1st esemen for dis week, bravo2!!..hihi
ohh, forget to say. actually i'm already know my result for last sem, alhamdullilah i manage to get dean list for da first time in my life, thank you allah for dis gift, hehehe....
nothing 2 say more, syaz already come back from a few days at langkawi island wit her bf..she give a chocolate bar, arigato syaz chan...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...